art by Jon Barcan - jonathanbarcan.com
With a variety of options for media, Bay Area Custom Prints provides a flexible way to turn your images into works of art that are suitable in any setting. Your fine art, photography and original designs printed with us are ready to be displayed in your gallery, home, or sold to collectors.
BACP prints on the Epson 11880, producing an image up to 64" wide on any length on a variety of media. Our minimum size is 8 x 10".
All ink and media is archival with a UV light fast rating of up to 200 years for both color and gray scale prints.
Framing & Mounting
We can help you if you need your custom sized paper prints framed or mounted. Visit our framing and mounting section for more details.
Fine Art Papers
- Cold Press Bright: An acid free, 100% cotton rag media with a bright textured finish.
- Cold Press Natural: An acid free, 100% cotton rag media with a natural textured finish.
- Hot Press Bright: An acid free, 100% cotton rag media with a bright smooth finish.
- Hot Press Natural: An acid free, 100% cotton rag media with a natural smooth finish.
- Semi-Matte: This is a high-performance, extremely-smooth surfaced paper, for professional photographic use.
- Luster: This is one of our highest performing photo papers. Features the same Luster E surface (orange peel) of traditional silver halide prints.
- Glossy: This is the highest gloss-level paper within our portfolio.
We can special order other media types including:
- Backlight film
- Poster Board
- Velvet Fine Art Paper
giclée (zhee-clay) n. 1. a type of digital fine-art print. 2. Most often associated with reproductions; a giclée is a multiple print or exact copy of an original work of art that was created by conventional means (painting, drawing, etc.) and then reproduced digitally, typically via inkjet printing. First used in this context by Jack Duganne in 1991, Los Angeles, California.